Self-guided visit with video guide
This visit is entirely self-guided (outdoor areas and exhibitions).
Approximate time: 2 hours
- Full price: €9.50
- Reduced price: (unemployed people, students, groups of over 10 people, heritage pass holders (pass patrimoine): €6.50
- Free of charge: people under 18 years of age, people receiving minimum social benefits, journalists with a press pass, teachers preparing educational projects related to the Memorial, witnesses, donors and backers of the Rivesaltes Camp Memorial, holders of a laissez-passer card, sponsors.
- The video guide “The Voices of the Memorial” is included in the admission fee.
Guided visits comprise three parts: an explanation of the history of the site by a guide, a self-guided tour of the permanent exhibition, and a Q&A session. Guided tours are available in Spanish, Catalan and English.
Guided visits for groups must be booked in advance. Bookings must be requested at least three months in advance.
Approximate time: two hours
- Groups of 10 to 25 people: €150
- Groups of 25 people or more: €250
- Groups of 50 people or more: + €5 per person